The I’M Hungry team is looking for high energy, marketing professional with an unwavering focus on business outcomes to own the development of Co-Op specific marketing plans, AND lead the execution of the Saudi Arabia marketing plan within the assigned geography to profitably build sales, transactions, and cash flow for the company and Owner/Operators.
– Maintains and strengthens the I’M Hungry brand position (sales, transactions, and cash flow) in their assigned geography.
– Strategic planning/alignment, tactical development, execution, evaluation, and continuous improvement of CoOp marketing plans/resources (includes advertising, promotion, and public relations) to achieve annual Co-Op goals. Leads this process if assigned Co-Ops independently.
– Tracks performance of coop marketing plan priorities weekly, monthly, etc. and facilitates appropriate adjustments.
– Manages agencies in the development of advertising creative strategies/briefs.
– Manages development and execution of local advertising (Outdoor, print, and restaurant merchandising, etc.) in accordance with the Kingdom creative process and standards.
– Manages the process for development, execution, and evaluation of local media plans in assigned Co-Ops.
– Maximizes success of the system plan by ensuring Owner/Operator understanding and advocacy for the Saudi Arabia Marketing plan by securing coop votes and providing continuous input and feedback to Field Office, and US Management.
– Will work cross-functionally across departments including Operations, Finance, Business Insights, etc. to ensure a holistic approach to the plan and delivery on key targets.
We want you to provide a leadership point of view, build strong relationships and cultivate teamwork among Owner Operators, Agencies, Suppliers, and Staff to achieve maximum performance. You will manage the day-to-day workflow of the I’M Hungry Co-Op rules.
You will need to gather, analyze, and provide accurate, relevant, and timely inputs to support the development of local company recommendations to Owner Operators, allowing them to make informed and confident decisions. Interpret and evaluate information related to sales, P&L, promotional evaluation, competition, general economic trends, and qualitative/quantitative research.
Relevant experience in Field Marketing or advertising agency experience. Strong computer, written, and verbal communication skills